2014 has come to an end.
Well, I have to admit that it feels a bit strange to type that out. I wonder how many times I will still write the date wrong on my paperwork. Where did the year go?
From having numerous orders in 2014 that expanded and challenged my creativity, thought process, and passion for what I do.. to meeting so many other like-minded people through social media & locally with such drive & determination… this year has been such an amazing and rewarding experience!
I cannot fathom how far my creativity has taken me… and it is all thanks to you! Here are a few things that left me astonished at the end of the 2014 year:
- Created several new designs & concepts, and added new products to my inventory;
- Released my first YouTube video (Creations by Sonia on YouTube);
- Launched my own website;
- Attended fairs incl. the Creative Craft Fairs for the first time;
- Expanded my presence on social media – Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest;
- Released before & after transformation photos;
- Delivered my creation to Vancouver, which then flew across Canada – from Victoria to Vancouver to Toronto;
- Boxed up and shipped my shipment via Canada Post;
- Traveled with my creations on a float plane, BC Ferries, skytrain, bus, etc;
- Received orders from all over the mainland to Calgary and from Nanaimo to Toronto!
- Received likes, follows, comments, replies, and reposts from the officialWalmart Canada, Michaels Stores, Target Canada, Live Clean , Aleva Naturals, Winners, Disneybaby, Bummis, Ocean 98.5, Cupcakes by Heather & Lori, BabyShower, and more!
This year, like always, I have been unbelievably blessed! My vision and hopes for 2015 are big.. And I thank you for all of your support along the way!
Here’s a glimpse of my work from 2014… It is so rewarding to see it all at a glance. I can’t wait to see what 2015 has in store, but one thing is for sure – I will enjoy every minute of it =)
Cheers to 2015!